Please try the following:
- Click the Get a job button, or try again later.
- If you feel lonely and really have nothing better to do, simply reconsider if a bunch of cables can replace real friends.
- Please click on "Start", then click the "Turn Off Computer" button, wait for your computer to shut down. Wait for the machine to go silent and then Read a book.
- If your Network Administrator has enabled it, your operating system can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings. Relax. This really is the End of the Internet.
- You could click the Help menu and then click the option Info. But this will unfortunately not help either.
- If you like, try clicking Back - which will take you to the the penultimate page before the end of the internet!
- Now turn off your computer and go outside and play...
- Click the
Refresh button, and try again later.
If you are willing to reach the originating site, make sure that you visit www.servererror.net for more information.